One of the biggest mistakes students is to wait until a day before the test to begin studying. Then come to the tired assessment, with eyes red from lack of sleep and very unlikely to get away with test. Therefore it is very important to form the habit of studying every day.
If you put into practice a method of study, you should not be afraid of any test. However, since the tests are as inevitable as death, then you find a series of hints and tips to help you improve your skills to present…
- So that your mind can perform at their best, sleep well the night before the test.
- Get up early and arrive on time to school, sure your knowledge.
- Do not think your memory will work at 100%. Therefore, do not despair if you forget something.
- Make sure you understand perfectly the content of each question before attempting to answer it. If you have questions read it again and if still not clear -provided you have left when allowed- ask the teacher interpretation.
- Plan the use of time during the test. To do this previously read the entire exam and divide your time so you can finish it.
- If you find a very difficult question, you’d better follow the jump and with others. Then come back and focus on answering it.
- Do not copy or give the impression that you are using “accordions” or some other fraudulent instrument.
You may also like to read another article on StudyWatches: Type examination test: When in doubt it is better to change the response
- Focus on solving your exam, not your friend.
- Do not feel bad if others finish before you. Nor do you want to be the first to finish; the tests are not horse racing, so take time to resolve, check your answers and, if you can correct the mistakes you made.
- In the multiple – choice exam objectives never put the first thing that comes to mind. They are not guessing. It is supposed to be made by specialists and only one of the options presented to you is correct.
- Be sure to answer all questions. If you are unsure of an answer and you see the need to guess, do it intelligently: carefully read all the answers, dismisses that you know are not correct and choose among the rest.
- Before handing over your test in, check. Make sure your answer sheet is clearly marked with dark pencil and erases any brand more.
Remember that brings out its best ratings is not the most intelligent, but the best prepared.