To learn to write well is not enough to cultivate a great passion for writing or simply pursue their own innate talent. Effort, exercise and perseverance are the starting points to learn how to properly write a good text.
Implement some tips or advice in this guide written by us, help you learn the main rules to be able to write a short essay as well as a theme or just a speech or essay for school or university. So let’s not waste any more time and let’s read!
Learn how to write well: Useful tips
In preparation for a class test, especially if the Italian or during a university exam written, the fear of every student has always been that of not being able to write well. Here is what are some tips that could help in drafting a text, helping to make you not go into total panic.
- Clear and direct sentences: Make your speech written as smooth as possible. To this end, the priority given to the active form rather than the passive one.
- Making use of synonyms: In addition to allowing you to expand your personal vocabulary, the use of synonyms will help to avoid unnecessary repetition.
- Pay attention to the words: Use terms too complex in matters that do not require it, it will make little text slide. Pay attention also to the circumlocutions. Not always the reward length than the clarity and smoothness.
- Eye to the citations: Do not overdo it in the insertion of quotations. Appropriately making the eye-catching text but always season it to your content.
- Warning all incipit and conclusion: The beginning and end of a text are the parts that most affect the player. Be careful, therefore, all’incipit and the conclusion, without neglecting the body.
The tips to learn how to write well and correctly
You are dealing with a text to be written but your fear is to fail to write well? Learn to write well is the starting point to be able to have more security in the study and during the various tests, especially those written. The tips that you will find below may help you in achieving your goals.
- Organize your time intelligently, dividing the stages of the elaborate swing. So watch the track that you are allocated, made a ladder, dedicated half of the time allotted to the drafting of the text and the remainder for the first correction and rereading.
- Avoid the most common mistakes, grammatical or spelling. Pay attention to the verbs and the language used, the repetitions, punctuation and style. From categorically prevent the writing in SMS-style, with the use of abbreviations.
- Re-read it more than once what you have written to avoid forgetfulness and find errors to correct.
- Read, read and read: Is the main straight for anyone who wants to learn to write well. This will constantly keep the trained mind providing more stimuli and creative ideas.
You may also like to read another article on StudyWatches: Learn a new language: 6 tricks that will facilitate learning
The rules for writing well
To write well is not enough to have rules to follow, but they undoubtedly will help in the drafting of any kind of text. Creativity, passion and knowledge will be your starting point, but also to have a compass that knows how to show you the way to go might be a big help. Hence, what are the elements to be followed in the writing of a paper?
- The plot: The teniate all in your head or that costruiate piece by piece, it is always good from this main element in drafting a text.
- Characters and dialogues: Those who live, and who tells what he says.
- The style and the narrative body: What and how it will be written?
- Revision and correction: Rereading of the text and identify possible errors.
- Exercise: Both in writing and in reading.